2004, San Diego
1988, Washington DC
1968, New York
- January 2023 Newsletter
Newsletter for January 2023 has been released:
- IFSHC Executive Committee (2022 – 2025)
At the 2nd Delegates’ meeting during the ICHC 2022, new composition of the IFSHC Executive Committee was announced.
Current Executive Committee:
- President: prof. Pavel Hozák, Society for Histochemistry
- Secretary General: prof. Toyoshi Fujimoto, the Japan Society for Histochemistry and Cytochemistry
- Treasurer: prof. Roberta Di Pietro, Italian Society for Histochemistry
- Councillor: prof. Liliana Schaefer, the Histochemical Society
- Councillor: prof. Margarida Barroso, the Histochemical Society
- ICHC 2025: Rimini, Italy
We are pleased to announce that the 17th International Congress of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry will take our members to the south of Europe, city of Rimini, Italy famous for its ancient Roman and Renaissance monuments. The city offers the perfect blend of a territory steeped in history, a splendid and diverse inland area, modern accommodation and entertainment facilities, simple and accessible logistics. The Congress will be held from 27th to 30th August 2025 at the Palacongressi of Rimini and organized by the Italian Society for Histochemistry.